See how it works
How does it work?
Rent to Own – Benefits of a rental whilst owning the asset
The Rent Grow Own Solution is all about having the flexibility and options of a rental while still contributing towards paying off the asset so you can one day own it. Here’s how it works:
It starts as a 12 month rental contract where you pay a weekly rental amount which helps to pay off the asset. The real benefit is in the flexible options that you have available from here!
4 Flexible Options
- BUY - As any point in the contract you have the option to payout the contract without penalty. In fact if you payout in the first 12 months then we will rebate 75% of the net rental you have paid back to you!
- RETURN - If you decide you no longer require the equipment after 12 months, then you can simply hand it back without penalty! If the equipment isn’t the right fit anymore or your work source dries up - with the Rent Grow Own Solution you can simply hand it back and decide where to go from there.
- CONTINUE TO RENT - After the first 12 months you can continue on an open contract where you will still be building equity into the asset, but you also keep your options of RETURN and BUY available.
- OWN OVER A LONGER TERM - After 12 months you have the option to roll into our 3 year rental term called Go Own Plus where we will lower your weekly rent by up to 30% and you can own the equipment at the end for just $1.
As you can see - it’s all about giving our customers the flexibility to choose what they do with their equipment along the way instead of just locking you into a 5 years contract upfront with no options!
As an example let’s say you wanted to fund a truck for $45,000 inclusive of GST.
By using the Rent Grow Own option you could look forward to all the flexible options outlined above with:
- Daily Rental of just $74
- Or a weekly rental price of $519
- Purchase Price at the end of 12 months $29,250
- Total Net Payments $48,150
- Rental Cost of Ownership $3,150
Total upfront costs include a 4 weeks rent security bond which is completely refundable, your first week rent in advance and our documentation fee which would mean you would be up for $2,991.15
Not completely sold yet?
Short video below to see the Rent.Grow.Own Solution in practice.